Welcome to Your Baby and Child – the website that answers the trickiest childcare
questions. We’re here to guide you through the ups and downs of parenting and we’re
not afraid to tackle the subjects that no one else likes to talk about – so you’ll
never feel alone.
We shall be adding to the website every few weeks, so do keep visiting. Our ultimate
aim is to address just about every childcare question out there – however controversial,
embarrassing or just plain mundane.
Topics covered include:
· I don’t want to breastfeed, how do I stop my milk when my baby is born?
· I’m desperate to breastfeed my newborn but I don’t have much milk, how do I make
· My baby won’t stop crying, it’s driving me insane and sometimes I hate her. Why
am I so weird?
· We went to a birthday party and my child sat on my knee and wouldn’t join in. What’s
the matter with her?
· My six year old wets the bed every night – is he emotionally disturbed?
· At playgroup, my toddler behaves like a thug – hitting and biting other children
and never sharing. What have I done wrong?